Turtle Shepherd is small freeware arcade 3rd person mindless shooter. Tuki the Turtle has a difficult task of saving pluck of sheep from greedy treacherous ravaging shoemaking dwarfs. Dwarfs use sheep skin to make their smelly shoes) The Farmer has hired Tuki to be a shepherd. He'll pay good bucks if you manage to save his sheep. He'll give you one sheep to guard for starters. Press enter to shoot.
What can you find in this source code?
- How to handle keyboard and mouse events
- How to change to/from FULLSCREEN mode
- How to render transparent sprites and textures
- How to use particles
- How to play music, sounds, videos
- How to load and render static models from x files
- How to load and render and move animated skinned mesh x files
- How to draw text on the screen
- How to make skydome and moving clouds
- How to load/save parameters from config file
- How to write simple game specification